Data Controller : IMEL PARK: IMEL PARK Srl via Del Chionso, 14/f 42100 Reggio Emilia RE PI 00239010358
What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the same site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the person who installs them, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different person (so-called "third-party cookies");
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, memorizing some user choices, for example the language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow monitoring the user's navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to their use.
The Data Controller is responsible exclusively for the first-party cookies installed by it on the Site.
In the " First-party technical cookies " section you can view the types of first-party technical cookies released by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the " Third-party profiling cookies " section.
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through your browser options:
Go to the Tools menu, then Internet Options .
Click Privacy , then Advanced .
In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
Click on the Chrome menu , corresponding to the button at the top right.
Select Settings , then click Advanced .
In the Privacy and Security section, click the Content Settings button.
Select your preferred options in the Cookies section.
Click on Tools , then on the Options menu.
Click on Privacy and Security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history .
Select your preferred options in the Accept cookies and data from websites section.
Click on Safari , then on Preferences .
Click on the Privacy and Security section.
Go to Block Cookies and select your preferred options.
First-party cookies and profiling
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit the processing that concerns you or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.